Today I'm sharing a 2-minute review of the Tata Harper Clarifying Mask. I love this mask for a few reasons, which you can learn about by watching the video above.
Also, I'm doing this review as the first part of my National Hispanic Heritage Month Series, which will focus on cruelty-free Latina-owned makeup and beauty brands. Stay tuned for more posts!
Size: 1 fl oz, 30 ml.
- Balances sebum and controls excess oiliness on the surface of the skin.
- Helps calm and relieve the appearance of redness on the skin.
- Salicylic Acid Trio minimize the appearance of blemishes.
- AHA Superfruit blend & Lactic Acid refine appearance of pores.
- Quartz Sand Micro-Crystals physically exfoliate & soften look of skin.
- Chlorella nourishes and hydrates with essential vitamins and fatty acids.
Mel/Honey/Miel, Kaolin, Sage Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Lactobacillis/Rye Flour/Ferment, L (+) Lactic Acid, Willow Bark Extract, Lavender Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*, Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract, Bentonite, Aroma**, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Apple Seed Oil, Water, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Evening Primrose Oil*, Sandalwood Seed Oil, Lannea Microcarpa Fruit Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Chlorella Pyrenoidosa, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Wintergreen Leaf Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract, Sugar Maple Extract, Olive Oil*, Borage Oil, Arnica Extract*, Borage Leaf Extract*, Calendula Flower Extract*, Medicago Alfalfa Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract*, Sambucus, Nigra Fruit Extract, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Phytate, CI7288, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral, Eugenol, Methyl Eugenol
*Ingredients from Organic farming
**Clinical grade essential oils blend